Who benefits from this therapy?
Those seeking to improve liver and brain functions including improved memory, while helping to lower the risk of conditions such as dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, neuropathy and liver disease will love this treatment.
Glutathione is considered the “master antioxidant” and is involved in many processes in the body, including tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins needed in the body, and for the immune system.
What does this therapy treat?
It is often used intravenously for:
- Treating Diabetes
- Boosting the immune system
- Parkinson’s disease
- Anemia in conjunction with hemodialysis
- Support following heart bypass surgery
- Increasing blood flow/decreasing atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
- Preventing the toxic side effects of chemotherapy
- Support for liver disease
How is this therapy administered?
Glutathione Therapy is adminsistered intravenously. To read about what to expect during an infusion treatment click below.
Click to learn more about Glutathione Therapy.
Click to read other info about Glutathione Therapy.